You’re probably selective about your accountant, your hairdresser, and your dog groomer. You should also be selective about your dry cleaner!
How do you know if a dry cleaner is right for you? Here are five questions to consider before doing business with them.
- Where are my items cleaned? Some cleaners are just drop-off facilities. Your clothes are actually taken to a plant for cleaning, where the focus is on controlling costs and turning things around as quickly as possible. Meaning your clothes may not get the attention and care you would want. At Sudsies, our customer-focused staff members will directly communicate your preferences and concerns to those handling your garments on our premises.
- Does your dry cleaner offer free pick-up and delivery? You may think nothing of dropping off and picking up your garments at a dry-cleaning location, but a pick-up and delivery service is a convenience that should always be available to you! At Sudsies, we’re always willing to come to you. We pick-up and deliver from wherever you happen to be in South Florida.
- What services do you offer? Do you know all of the services offered by your dry cleaner? You might only be in the market for a dry cleaner today, but you don’t know what you might need tomorrow. At Sudsies, we offer a variety of services, from wash and fold, wet cleaning, dry cleaning, alterations, repairs, restoration, couture and leather cleaning, and now shoe repair! Having the option to customize your services is always a plus.
- What level of services do you offer? Our staff is committed to providing the highest quality services available – and we take training and infrastructure seriously. At Sudsies, we understand high end fashion, bespoke fashion, made to measure tailoring – and so much more! Care, attention to detail and expert handling goes into every service we provide and every item that comes through our doors. We even have an entire Sudsies lab that you can tour to get the inside scoop on all of the services we offer and how we operate.
- What type of products and processes do you use? Most dry cleaners are still using perchlorethylene (PERC) as their primary cleaning solvent. While it’s still an industry standard, PERC is a neurotoxin known to cause eye, skin, and respiratory irritation, as well as other long-term health problems. At Sudsies, we’re committed to environmentally-friendly processes and products. Our green cleaning process is safer for your garments, your health, and the environment.
Finding a quality cleaner is not always easy, but it’s one of the best investments you’ll ever make. Fortunately, there are Sudsies boutiques and vans all over South Florida! Don’t trust your garments to just anybody! Contact us online or call us at 305.864.3279 to speak with a garment specialist.